Proof read/ give ideas for my intro paragraph for U2 essay?

I have to do an essay for English about U2's music video for there song "One". I'm usually okay at writing but I'm having trouble with this essay, I feel like nothing I have wrote makes sense and my grammar skills are lacking. So if someone could please proof read my into to make sure its grammatically correct and possibly give me some tips to make my sentences be as strong as they could be, I would really appreciate the help.

Backstory: U2 has 3 different music videos for the song One, each video has a different meaning since the song One's lyrics could have many different meanings. I picked the Buffalo version. and in the essay I have to talk about the what the buffalo, color symbolism and everything could mean.

Video (if you care to watch): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bynAWt-pCs

Youtube thumbnail

Intro: “United we stand, divided we fall” is a motto often used by nations or organizations to stress the idea that people are stronger when they are united and weaker, easier to destroy when they are divided. This idea of better-togetherness may have also been the inspiration for the song “One” by the Irish rock band, U2. The bands album, Achtung, Baby, which the song “One” was released only has one version of the song, the lyrics never changing; however the band created three very different music videos to go along to the song. We can assume that was because the lyrics to the song are universal and they can be interpreted in many different ways. In each version of the music video, the viewer is introduced to new possible ideas and understanding about what exactly the definition of “oneness” could be. The second version of the music video takes a naturalist approach to the concept of “oneness”. With the metaphoric usage of color symbolism, buffalos and an assortment of different languages it appears that the inclusive motif is universal peace and unity.

** I wasn't sure if " inclusive motif" makes sense, I needed a different way to say "overall theme" is that correct?**

** please let me know if you have ideas that could make my sentences sound better**

• Quad

Mark3:24

"United we stand, divided we fall” is a motto often used by nations or organized groups to stress the idea that people are stronger when united in purpose and resolve and, conversely, weaker and easier to destroy when they are divided. "A house divided against itself cannot stand" was made famous in a speech by Abraham Lincoln, as he quoted words said by Jesus according to the Christian gospels (Mark3:21) This idea of "together is better" may have been the inspiration for the song “One” by the Irish rock band, U2. The band's album, Achtung, Baby, contains the song “One”. Although there is only one version of the audio version of the song, the band created three very different visual versons in the form of music videos. We can assume that was because the lyrics to the song are universal and they can be interpreted in many different ways. In each version of the music video, the viewer is introduced to new possible ideas and understandings about what exactly the definition of “oneness” could be. The second version of the music video takes a naturalist approach to the concept of “oneness”. The video makes prominent usage of color symbolism, images of the buffalo, and interjects an assortment of different languages. The underlying motif of this second video version is universal peace and unity.

Well it depends on what you are interested in but here are some books that I would recommend: Monster Hunter International: An action packed series written by Larry Correia published by Baen...Great story full of guns, monsters, etc. The Magic of Recluce: A lengthy series that can be read in pretty much any order. Author L. E. Modesitt Jr. creates an entire world based on the balance of Order an Chaos. Magic in every single one but at the same time not exactly an action book...Adventure, fantasy I would say... Making Money: A hilarious comedy written by Terry Pratchett. Any one of this authors books could be classified under comedy yet they all are expertly written with intriguing characters carefully shaped throughout the story that you grow attached to. Pratchett loves turning everything into a comedy from Helen of Troy to banking. Great author with many amazing published books. Adventure, Comedy... The Diamond Throne: The book of an amazing series of three books written by David Eddings. The Queens Champion returns after years of exile to find that his Queen he raised has been poisoned and is only remaining alive because of a spell that encases her in her throne that does not heal her instead only prolonging her death. The main character is very well portrayed and the writing is top quality. This author has many other fantastic works but this is my favorite series of his. If you need any more just ask since I really do enjoy reading and not any of that trashy Twilight nonsense...

I personally would re-write the sentence:

'The bands album, Achtung, Baby, which the song “One” was released only has one version of the song, the lyrics never changing;'

To:

'The bands (insert album number e.g second) album Achtung, Baby, which features the song 'One', only has one version of the song released.'

Everything else looks and sounds really good :)

Good luck and Best wishes.

Books transform your life grammar, reading level, spelling, vocabulary, and generally will be more educational than T.V.

when you are watching a movie or television set it is very easy to get distracted and multi task, where reading a book, it includes your full attention usually!

.