john asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Haircut:  hair cut in different lengths what's the name for that ?

 & could it be style with out any products like hairspray moose or anything like that?


how much does it cost?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    it's called layers(:Yeah u can style it however you like and you don't have to use mouse or hairspray or anything like that(:

    Source(s): I have layered hair
  • 9 years ago

    It's called layered.

    Source(s): Girl with layered hair
  • 9 years ago

    I'm pretty sure your thinking of 'layering'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.