Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

I broke up with him.. why does he want to hang out?

I broke up with my ex because he was way too clingy it got to the point where i got irritated. Its been 8 months and hes trying to hang out again. Hes becoming annoying again when he broke up with me he said youd never find anyone as good as me. I kinda disliked him after that. I told him we can hang next week but hes insisting that we should hang asap because that is the least i could do. He kinda scared me towards the end of the relationship i never had anyone try to be so clingy and stalkerish. I dont know what to do i feel bad so i want to just hang once but he kinda scares me. Hes been texting me non stop asking where i am what im doing.. as if we were gf and bf again its pissin me off.

we went out for 3 months until i found out he was crazy

Favorite Answer

If you know that he is crazy what the Hell are you doing? Kind of a duh moment, don't you think? Okay if he is not that crazy take a safety with you...... Like a friend, MALE friend that is. Not as crazy as you thought still take a friend as a safety so you can split when you want to. Want him hanging onto you again? go by yourself.

lol he obvisassly is obest and wants you back, the only reason why he wants to hang out wit you is because hes gonna try and talk to you and get back wit you trust me imma guy, guys use that thing to hang out cause u know and i know if u 2 were in person he would say stuff just to get u back i mean if ur really pissed about it u should tell him to leave u alone like you dont feel that way ne more and stuff,, but if u wanna talk or something u should add me dixondukes89@yahoo.com

he probablys going through the post-breakup crazy stage. :) talk to him nicely why hes being clingy again. good luck!!

Change your number, and block him and delete him off of everything if you have him on your internet sites. Thats really creepy.

Source(s): opinion

I would change my number if I were you