Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

How do I spread hatred?

After mastering "Spreading Love 101" at my local community college, I am now very interest in learning how to spread hate throughout our society and the world. Please instruct and give pointers.

Favorite Answer

Follow the cowrant and pbuh, results guaranteed

Peace

Source(s): In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

Go hate all you want to. It won't take long for you to discover that hate will only destroy life and leave you empty. Either way, the world will go on whether you aid or impede its progress. Why regress? Spread love, and make this world a better place!

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

2 John 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

Punch random strangers in the face. Join the Westboro baptist church. Punch more strangers. Become a nazi. Punch someone. Steal a small child. Punch a child...

• Oo I'm with you! Just walk around giving people the finger lol

You hate yourself first then it will spread outward. Jump from a tall building and shout "I hate my self".

join Islam

That's easy, just be yourself. Love requires effort, hate is easy.

cut yourself, piss people off, say n¡gga to a black man, threaten obama, join the kkk, celebrate 9/11

Why do you want to go and do a thing like that?