Would you ever get back with an ex?

My policy is to never get back with an ex. I mean, it didn't work out the first time so why would it work out the next time right? Would you ever get back with an ex and is there a BETTER chance of the relationship lasting a second time around?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Everyone's situation is different. I mean there are lots of couples who split for reasons beyond their control. Such as a long distance move, etc. Some splits aren't because they want to be apart, but because they have to due to circumstances. So in those instances, if both people grew up, and found their way back to each other, I think giving it a second should would be well worth it.

On the other hand if the couple split for bad reasons, and they had an unhealthy relationship the first time around, then there's no point getting back together. Those are like my exes. I personally wouldn't get back with any of my exes.

1

Source(s): Get Ex Back Permanently : http://exback.oruty.com/?aTOn

Actually, yeah, why not? There is actually a better chance of it working second time around. It might not be AS special as it was first time around, but it's worth a try. Look at William and Kate, they split up for 3 months and then got back together, and ended up getting married. and there are many more examples like that..but if the reason u broke it off with ur ex is unbearable and u cant forgive, id say forget it, u'll never lose those thoughts and it'll make u more miserable if u got back together.

Source(s): dated a jackasss and will never get back with him. let him eat dirt.
  • Lora

Honesty is the best policy and so honestly, NO, I would never get back with an ex. I truly dont believe in that.

Depends. Lets say me and him dated in 6th grade. Now were in 8th, and were dating again. we both matured and I can trust him more. I am currently dating an ex who we went out more than five times.

It depends, I say no because if they hurt you once they will prob again.

I also say it depends because time heals, people mature and see what they lost---but you have to make sure the person has grown and so have you from what was the reason of the breakup.

Nope, if it didnt work out the first time, why would it the second time just ask yourself that question

Source(s): Me and my ex were on and off about 5 times through out the relationship I learned my lesson.

Doesn't usually work out, but there is always a chance, worst case scenario you just break up again, best case scenario it works out and you are happy.

• ?

That's a good policy. Stick with it. You broke up with them for a reason. Or if they broke up with you, then there's is NO reason to go back to them.

please answer my friend's question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201109...

I feel like it is okay if you broke up on good terms because of a certain reason, not like cheating fighting, or any of that.

On bad terms. Hell no.