Any risks with getting dimple piercings?

I'm planning on getting them soon. But I was wondering if there are any risks with it? Also around how much it would cost. :) Thanks

LOL dimple piercings are in your cheeks. Here's a picture. http://data.whicdn.com/images/12511564/tumblr_lnvr...

Well obviously the first risk with any piercing is infection, especially with a piercing that is in your face because it's so much closer to everything vital and if it gets out of hand some pretty bad things can happen to you. Absesses, and whatnot. So just be aware of that.

Also, I find that a lot piercing places won't even do dimple piercings anymore because of the risk. There is a chance that if the person doesn't know what they're doing, they could hit your parotid gland, (I believe this is the gland, I sucked in bio) and then you'd have a problem. It produces saliva, so if you pierced it wrong you'd just have drool coming out of a hole in your face that you wouldn't be able to stop. So just be aware of that.

Anyways, on average they should be anywhere from $120 to $200.

Good luck!

• Dimple piercing?