Is ginger ale ok to drink during pregnancy?

I drink ginger ale do calm stomach problems I have, since I get constant stomach aches, but it has simmered down slightly due to the pregnancy. So I drink ginger ale whenever I get a stomach ache, and I wanted to know, is it safe to drink while pregnant? I do know it has no caffeine.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am 5 weeks, 5 days and I read yesterday on BabyCenter.com that ginger is great for nausea while pregnant. So I went out and bought Ginger Ale and I have got to tell you, so far it is the best for nausea! All day yesterday I felt like I was on a boat, but as soon as I started sipping on this Ginger Ale it calmed down. There is no Caffeine in it, but as someone stated previously it is carbonated so continue to drink water in between sips of the Ginger Ale. For me it keeps my mouth from drying up and feeling clammy.

Congratulations and good luck on your Pregnancy!

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • 4 years ago

Ginger During Pregnancy

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is ginger ale ok to drink during pregnancy?

I drink ginger ale do calm stomach problems I have, since I get constant stomach aches, but it has simmered down slightly due to the pregnancy. So I drink ginger ale whenever I get a stomach ache, and I wanted to know, is it safe to drink while pregnant? I do know it has no caffeine.

Source(s): ginger ale drink pregnancy: https://shortly.im/5VVqB
  • 4 years ago

Ginger While Pregnant

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

It is not only okay, it is what many (if not most) women drink when they experience morning sickness. So, keep drinking away! Although this would be a great question to ask your doctor!

Congratulations and Good luck!

Source(s): Mom of 4
  • 9 years ago

As long as there is no caffeine in it go ahead. Just keep in mind that any carbonated drink will dehydrate you so make sure you are also drinking plenty if water!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes extremely safe, during my last pregnancy that was my favorite drink.

Source(s): mother of 4
  • Baby V
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes perfectly fine to take

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yup its just fine. Drink up!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, totally safe. It helps with nausea as well (morning sickness.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.