Chemistry! Another name for this!!?

Im in Ap chem. this year and i need help on making up another name for this lab we are doing the lab is titled "Periodic trends and the properties of elements the alkaline earth metals". Can u help me figure out another name for it thank you

1 Answer

  • BII
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    "Aspects of the Chemistry of Group 2 Elements" ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.