Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

How can I get mascara stains out of a silk pillow?

My boyfriend pushed down my head into the pillow, and then had rough sex with me.

It hurt a lot and it was difficult to breathe. I was crying so bad that there were huge black patches in the fabric when he finally let go of my head.

When he saw the stains, he took my hand, made it into a fist, and slammed it against the wall until my knuckles were all numb and bloody.

If I don't get it clean by tomorrow, he is going to 'maim' me and, depending on his mood, possibly 'kill' me. I've tried washing it by hand with soap several times, but it's not working. I don't want to machine wash it because the label tells me not to.

I feel sick.

Update:

@The Beard - He made me lick off the blood from the wall.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Burn the pillowcase and scald your eyelids so he knows you're sorry. Do you even CARE about his feelings at all?!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Who cleaned the blood on the wall from your knuckles. Sounds like he let that one slide. The guy a saint. I think your giving your boyfriend a hard time. A proper girlfriend wouldn't behave in such a fashion.

• henery
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

-donning slightly concelear on your eyelids cause them to pop. -putting white thick pencil eyeliner interior the corner of your eyelids will cause them to pop besides. -once you're getting showered, comb your brows with a browbrush or perhaps though, then rub slightly vaseline on them. shape them with the vaseline, and that they'll discover ways to strengthen in that direction. -Braiding your hair facilitates it strengthen quicker.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sounds like it's time to tell him to cram it, and head for the hills. Seriously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joop
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Troll.

As if any guy would really care about mascara stains on a pillow. You really fail at trolling.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sounds like a great guy. Hold onto that one.

• Liv
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Chop his weiner off with a knife!

• 9 years ago

Lotion. Seriously lotion works. Try it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why do that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.