How do I deal with my ex?

He was physically and emotionally abusive to me and he later dumped me. Now since he's on facebook he is talking to all my friends and he's lying about what happened in our relationship saying he had a back problem.He also is trying to flirt and go out with my friend Izzy and I don't want her to go out with him to treat her like a punching bag the same way he treated me. Only a few of my friends know what he really did. I'm thinking of deleting my facebook because of him. How do I move on and deal with this.

The reason he dumped me was because I wasn't going to let him control me or be selfish to me anymore.

Favorite Answer

Good for you Melissa..thats great of you to recognize that in him and leave. Hes embarassed which is why he is lying like an ***. Any older brothers or friends? Im sure you understand my drift. No, no one should get away with that, but in the end the truth prevails and people are smart or get smart enough to recognize the source. The few friends who understand are the real friends...honestly, the rest dont count.

Man, in the end I've been via handling in my possess lifestyles, I might write a publication! You can not manipulate her movements. She goes to mention and do some thing she desires, it doesn't matter what you suppose or consider approximately it. Trying to manipulate whatever that's from your manipulate will best frustrate you and damage your marriage. I might recommend that you simply get her out of YOUR lifestyles up to viable. She is your husband's ex and the mum of his youngsters and is as a consequence his situation to manage. You must prevent having any touch together with her what so ever. He demands to set up laws of touch and keep on with them. If she insists on disrupting your lives, do away with touch together with her altogether and exchange custody via a 3rd celebration. Good success.

I'm glad you found the courage to stand up for yourself. Breaking up with you is the best thing he ever did for you. Now you can enjoy your life and be free & have fun. Don't get wrapped up in his games. He wants to hurt you - don't let him. Warn your friends but you can't make their desicions for them, some people have to learn the hard way. You know the truth and that's all that matters. Good luck.

You need to be very proactive in what you are telling us. Become a verbally strong woman over this to help eradicate abuse. Tell people about him, use his name, confront him and let him know that it is not alright to hit others, especially someone who they say that they care about. Stop the cycle.

I would call the cops if anyone every beat me and abuse me! I hate to admit it, but sometimes you just got to let it go. Let him go out with your friend so she can learn herself.

tell everyone wht he really is, im sorry he abused u...thts just wrong, try to warn ur friends before its too late