onelove asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What has the US given us besides the jersey shore?

THIS AGAIN!!!! is not my opinion >>>> We live in a life of luxury because our country out sources to other countries for products. Were living in ignorance, whats the honor in that? American capitalism is the root of corruption, the obsession to do anything it takes to make a dollar regardless if its damages another country. Thats not honorable. My american ideal is to help people but thats not possible cuz of capitalism <<<<< THOUGHTS? please no smart *** remarks all i ask for is a descent response :)

me and my cousin are talking about politics and these are his views not mine i dont agree with them but i want to know what you make of his statements

Don't ignore the fact that the US has provided the world with the greatest inventions ever that all people enjoy. Also, we also discovered many of the medical break throughs that saves millions of lives world wide. We are also very generous when it comes to helping countries in distress all around the world. If that's greed, I'll take it any day.

Well: It gave us the end to World War I, World War II, space travel, hope. You want to help people? What about all of those we liberated in Iraq from the dead Hussein regime (ask the Kurds what smells like apples). You must understand that the US is two entities. Do you mean the government? Or do you mean the free market? The free market is not America; nor is it China, England, et cetera. The free market is an entity that is separate from all government. So you arguing point is.... weak.

• LOL so u think capitalism only damages other countries? americans are nothing but perpetrators? get off yahoo if u hate america that much..its an american company so is google..so try another search engine if u despise americans that much

• DM

What are you wearing today and where was it made?

What are you eating tonight and where was it grown?

What are you sitting on, typing on and where were they made?

What are YOU doing to support your local economy and make positive change that grows community and country?

American capitalism IS the people of the USA- time to stop blaming others and get working on it.

Greed is actually the root of all corruption.. and what capitalism is he talking about? I'm not seeing any sign of real capitalism past or present.

• ?

"American capitalism is the root of corruption"

WRONG

Go crawl back under your rock you ungrateful Obama drone.

Capitalism in the USA has created more wealth, innovation, and success in 235 years than any other country has achieved in thousands of years.

How the hell is outsourcing damaging other countries? There getting jobs and money from Americans....

We also gave the Television that you can watch Jersey Shore on.

A Russian-American named Vladimir Dworykin invented it.