Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

Will Rooney and Hernandez start against Benfica?

Favorite Answer

SAF said he wants experience since Benfica is a good team and pretty experienced themselves so I wouldn't be surprised to see any of Giggs/Berbatov/Park start... not only would it bring experience to the lineup but it would rest the players they would likely fill in for (Hernandez, Young, maybe Nani, Anderson) for the game vs Chelsea. I think Rooney starts for sure though.

I hope so. I think Wayne and Chicharito are a much better dynamic duo then Wayne and Welbeck because I feel that they understand each other better and they know the movement they have with the ball. and obviously because Welbeck is injured.

i think they will but i have a feeling berbatov will get a start because we have chelsea that sunday so we might need to freshen rooney up. Owen or Macheda might get a game also.

yeah because welbeck is still out unless fergie plays with one striker then hernandez will be benched

I thik yes. they are the best striker partnership in the premier league.

Should do - I was thinking maybe Rooney will have a rest but PLEASE that white brother doesn't believe in sleeping HAHAHAHA