Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

Will Rooney and Hernandez start against Benfica?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

SAF said he wants experience since Benfica is a good team and pretty experienced themselves so I wouldn't be surprised to see any of Giggs/Berbatov/Park start... not only would it bring experience to the lineup but it would rest the players they would likely fill in for (Hernandez, Young, maybe Nani, Anderson) for the game vs Chelsea. I think Rooney starts for sure though.

• 9 years ago

I hope so. I think Wayne and Chicharito are a much better dynamic duo then Wayne and Welbeck because I feel that they understand each other better and they know the movement they have with the ball. and obviously because Welbeck is injured.

• 9 years ago

i think they will but i have a feeling berbatov will get a start because we have chelsea that sunday so we might need to freshen rooney up. Owen or Macheda might get a game also.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yeah because welbeck is still out unless fergie plays with one striker then hernandez will be benched

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I thik yes. they are the best striker partnership in the premier league.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Should do - I was thinking maybe Rooney will have a rest but PLEASE that white brother doesn't believe in sleeping HAHAHAHA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.