Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why do all the western religions hate the use of cannabis.?

Is it an ancient thing like they hate all things Scythian.Even today we hate witches,which are stereotypically depicted with conical hats.This happens to be the garb of the Scythian religious order and that's were cannabis comes in,the Scythians used it for their religious ceremonies as well as medicinally.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1) Those with laboratory experience have seen the photomicrographs of black, tarry deposits of fat-soluble substances in the cell walls of the brain. We've seen that the body is unable to get rid of them, even after many years of abstinence from smoking weed. The damage is permanent.

2) And those who have worked in law enforcement and deal with the carnage on our highways from those who choose to drive under the influence of mind-altering substances hate the sight of blood and gore. But what personally bothered me the most was dealing with children who had no choice living in a home with no food in the fridge and parents who neglected them -- and spent every dime and waking moment smoking weed.

Yes, many of us are biased against suffering.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

To the first answer one spliff is like 20 cigarettes at once.

To answer the question I dislike it and I'm not religious.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I HAVE TOP QUALITY LEAN AKA SYZURP,OIL,PILLS AN KUSH IN STOCK FOR SALE TEXT (774)776-3301 OR EMAIL; henryboy987@gmail.com

SKYPE NAME; Actavis.syrup

Add us alternatively if you wish no bullshit please only add if you need any of the above products

#legit #quick #save #discreet hit me and order now

Attachment image
  • 9 years ago

They're afraid of someone thinking differently.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Becuz the gubment says its bad.

• 9 years ago

I don't like it because it is as bad as tobacco cigarettes, but not filtered. No, it isn't as bad as meth, but that doesn't mean it is good.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because it destroys lives.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

because it enhances happiness, pleasure, creativity, peace, humor and horniness

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.