How to be comfortable with friends?

Hi so I was shy before but now I'm better, I have a group of friends but the problem is that I don't really know what to talk with them about without making the conversation seem boring. Lime the only thing I can think of are those common convos like how was your day, the weather, teachers, sometimes people but that's all. I try to crack random jokes and corny jokes here and then but I think they're just laughing cause they're polite. I have a feeling that they think I'm really random and, I don't think they like me for it. But what's nit fair is if one of them crack a random or corny joke theyre all cool with it. I just don't know what to do, what to say or anything! Oh and don't tell me to find a new group of friends cause they're popular people and I'm just not cool, but I've tried talking to them.. Pls help! I feel so lonely and confused:(

Favorite Answer

Ok come down u dont have 2 try and crack jokes just be ur self and just hangout with them anytime u can and insted of trying 2 make jokes do something funny and epic so dont just talk all the time do stuff live ur life dont be scared of who u r & my gf had the same problem with me and she rly lose in up around me and im rly random 2 so i know how that fells but the reason y there laughing @ ur jokes not because there trying 2 be like leave me alone there just trying 2 be ur friend

Source(s): Experance

Do a party at ur house or get together somehow go out some where and if they don't like you then u get a new group of friends or be a loner ur choice!