Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 9 years ago

how to upload youtube videos faster?

right now it says 256 minutes remaining and its barely 4%, i have been waiting for half an hour already

i got cox high speed internet

Favorite Answer

You cant unless you get a better internet connection. They usually take alot.

Well I hate to disappoint you but there is no way to upload a youtube video more fast. It will upload fast depending on how long your video is. If its uploading slow then that means that your video is like more than 10 minutes long so you will just have to wait for it to upload.

It matters mostly about the file size. If you are using windows movie maker then you have to upload the file using an options in the windows movie maker. Their also is a second uploader on youtube which is for bigger file size.

Software and Hardware upgrades won't help you here.

The only solution is to call you internet service provider and select a new internet plan that is enough for your needs. I personally have a Verizon plan with 15MBPS down and 5MBPS up and it meets my personal need and costs about $45.

Hello,

You will need to increase your internet connection or pay more for your internet.

Sincerely, T.A

I love ignorance...

Well, uh, get a better internet connection.