Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelIrelandLimerick · 9 years ago

Thinking of going to limerick institute of technology someone tell me about student life there ?

young black male who doesn't wanna go to dublin cause its expensive. Like how`s the night life the student population in limerick? is it a multicultural county? is it expensive to live in compared to dublin ?

thanks in advance !

p.s don't talk about crime and that don't wanna hear that

• Orla C
    Favorite Answer

Limerick is great, and there is LESS crime there than in Dublin.

Because Limerick has several third-level educational institutions, there's a high student population and the night life is great. However, swings and roundabouts - while the cost of living and rents are cheaper than Dublin, and it's a smaller city too, having such a great nightlife can make the cost of living that bit higher ....

I would say that the city is slightly more multicultural than the county.

Limerick City is the capital of the county of Limerick - LIT is sited in the city, not the county

I can't really tell you much but my brother attended & he had a good time, he's white & Irish so not all of his experience is relevant