Please learn something from this girl! The lord showed her heaven and hell!?

I am not no religious freak but after watching this video it showed me that there is a earth in which we stand so there for there is a heaven and hell in which we will soon stand in one of those!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZFI7R4ZxKQ

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtube_gdata_player

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How nice of you to have concern for the souls of others regarding their final destinations in the spiritual body. You mention that you are no religious freak, but watching the video gave you a new outlook. That is fine, began to study your bible for at least 20 to 30 minutes a day everyday to gain wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the word of God. His word is truth and now is the time to become a watchman, the signs are near.

God Bless you little Sister, may He prosper you and bless you abundantly.

• 9 years ago

I didn't even bother watching the video

There is no hell or heaven

Such jargon is incredibly inconceivable and a result of religious fanaticism meant to evoke fear into people to get them to act a certain way

There is no God, Angels, Demons, etc.

As a human being you should exercise your ability to think about the world and immense universe we are a part of. The millions of galaxies that exist and the immensity and complexity of the universe all have scientific explanations and thorough research to support the theories.

You have been indoctrinated to believe a certain way....break away and think for yourself

Though..it may already be too late.

Source(s): Logical and Rationale
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

There's obviously an earth -- but that doesn't mean there's any heaven or hell.

Stories about "heaven and hell" aren't evidence of "heaven and hell." They're just stories.

Peace.

• Trey J
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

i didnt watch the video but i know for certain that heaven and hell are absolutly real!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Haha yeh well many other millions of others tell different stories so it must be real then haha

• 9 years ago

Praise Thor and his mysterious ways!

• 9 years ago

Why would I listen to a zombie girl?

• after all, it only takes naked claims to convince some ppl

• 9 years ago

She was probably dreaming or hallucinating.

Source(s): agnostic
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.