is 12 2 young to hav a proper boyf?

wel, sort of boyf. like he has a diff gf but tells me he lyks me more than herr!! and we meet up at th park sometyms n he never tels his gf cos he says im more fun than herr!! so its like we are goin out but he desnt want to hurt her feelins.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

I think 12 you can have a relationship but it wouldn't be like the same relationship as if you were older like in high school or college. Because relationships when your 12 is based differently then when your older. And why would you want to be with a guy who already has a girlfriend..its not fair to the girlfriend. He will hurt her even more by sneaking to the park without telling her. Who is to say that he wouldn't sneak around when your his girlfriend?

• 9 years ago

I say 12 is too young to have a boyfriend. I believe you should start dating at at least 13 and up.

When your 12, your a kid, you don't know what you really want. and to be honest, i suggest you get out of that situation with the " a guy who likes you more than the other girls, <-- who's he's girlfriend".. you donnot want to be involve in something like that. it's not worth your time!

Source(s): Experience
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

darling, i don't want to hurt your feelings but 12 is far to young to have a boyfriend, your still going through that stage where you can't type properly yet, maybe wait a few years..

Also, even if you were to have a 'boyfriend' at that age, he still has a girlfriend already and you wouldnt want to break them up now would you? Hes a typical boy, he will say rubbish.. just let him go and wait a few years x

• 9 years ago

Yes! Your not even a teenager yet. Boys your age aren't mature yet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Eugh, kids these days make sick. You shouldn't even be asking this.

• 9 years ago

lololol yes

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

its all good.

Source(s): its all good.org
  • 9 years ago

lol yes. ._.

• 9 years ago

how can i put this...............HELL YES!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.