Does anyone have a good Vypyr setting for the Sweet Child O Mine solo?

I am learning the guitar solo from Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses, and I need a good tone for the solo. I already have a decent tone for the intro and verses, but I would like to have a good one for the solo in the song. I own a Peavey Vypyr 100 watt modeling amplifier, so the setting are a little more in depth than a normal amp. If anyone plays this song and owns a Vypyr amp, please tell me some of the settings you use.

Thanks. Replies are greatly appreciated.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I'm not very good at copying other people's tone, but for that lead I just crank up the distortion and play the neck pickup.

How is abortion evil? You've obviously never been in a situation were abortion might be a possibility so you have no right to judge any women that decides to abort her baby. Aborting a baby is already a hard enough decision to make and I don't think they need to hear your opinion about it, especially if you don't know the person. You don't know why they want an abortion. Anything could have happened to them. I don't think if you got raped and then pregnant with your rapists child that you'd want to keep it and some people just get pregnant too young. Wouldn't it be better for a teenager to abort their child, get a good education, meet someone and then have a child with them? Instead of them keeping the baby and giving it up for adoption or resenting the child because it prevented them from having a proper education? (I am aware that not every teenage pregnancy goes bad and I mean no disrespect to anyone who has had a teenage pregnancy) If abortion was illegal there would be a rise in back-street abortion which can be very dangerous and there is a serious risk of death. Also, many women can have problems and get seriously ill when pregnant, if this happens the mother is usually advised to abort her baby as there is a serious risk she could die. At the end of day, it's the MOTHERS decision if she wants to abort HER baby. no one else's. If you choose to keep your baby, that's FINE. If someone else chooses to abort there baby, that's FINE. Get over it, it's 2013, the mother has a right to decide what happens to HER baby and HER body. Not you.