Jimmy asked in PetsBirds · 9 years ago

Is it true that parakeets can see the future?

The pet store owner told me that they could, and sometimes will tell you bits and pieces of what they see. That was 3 months ago, and just this morning I could have sworn I heard him say "Don't eat tomorrow please." I'm kind of freaked out.... any help?

• Goldy
    Favorite Answer

Sure it is true, they will tell you tomorrow, will not come till tomorrow, then you have to wait till tomorrow comes.

Did they also tell you that it will lay Golden Eggs, wrapped ready for Easter.

Which Planet to both of you come from.

• gail

Let me inquire about this from you---it's the 21st century, you are communicating w virtual strangers from around the world on a little machine due to the incredible advances in science during the past century (and the advances & discoveries continue) and you think a parakeet can tell the future? Good luck w that. I say double up on your medication.

• Treece

Humans can also see in the future...one tenth of a second into the future! Definitely DON'T eat, that parakeet is probably certified n stuffs. Gots uhmazing uhbilities n shizz.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24934303/ns/technology...

• Sumiko

Ha Ha...no. Are you joking or serious? Anyway, parakeets can't see the future.

• SS11

If we humans can't see the future, you exepect parakeets do?

Ofcourse not!! This is ridiculous.. :/

They don't have some inventions or machines do they?

YES! Why just this morning mine told me "this nutter on the internet will ask a silly question" Imagine that!!!

No hun. No they can't.

What do you think this is? Pokemon?

I would believe my dog before I would a parakeet. And you believe this?