Anonymous

My friend possibly likes the same guy as me?

Okay, so school started on the 24th. I'm 14, almost 15 and a freshman. There's this guy in one of me and my friend's class. I kind of like him. He goes out of his way to talk to me. And I talk to him. My friend doesn't ever really talk to him. At a football game on Friday he asked one of my friends where I was, I wasn't at the game. She told me that he said I was his best friend and that I need to come to the games. And we talk only a little at school so I don't know what that means. Ahah I definitely have to go to them now haha. But I'm a little worried because today my friend told me she thought he was cute, and that she doesn't know if she likes him yet. I haven't told anyone I like him except my mom and my very best friend. Should I back off of him because she likes him? We both have 0 experience with guys. Never had a boyfriend, no kisses, absolutely nothing lol. So can you guys help? What should I do?

Avoid competition. But you liked him first so therefore you have dibs. Mwahahahhahahaahahahahahaha..... lol.. idky i just did that.....

Hope I helped :)

xxVampyxx

Source(s): Same problem till a couple months ago except the girl wasn't my BEST friend and I won... mwhahaha....

go away, that story makes people hate america lol

• UGH

singles and dating

lol there is no such thing as dibs. He oviously likes you more then her.

can i stick a pickle up your c^nt