Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

why do people decapitate people in afghanistan?

my friends showed me videos of people in afghanistan cutting peoples head and body parts off... why?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they are primitive and superstitious but since the USA supported them before they turned on the USA as well, you shouldn't complain. Just try to look ahead in future.

• 9 years ago

They're extremists. They pick parts out of their religion and twist them to suit themselves because they think that they're higher than God. Twats.

Basically in Islam, in the OLDEN days -NOT NOW- they said that if a thief steals something three times, you cut off his hand. Of course it's ridiculous nowdays but that's how it was in the olden days.

These guys aren't religious because in the religion "to kill one person is to kill a thousand innocent people" -fact- the ONLY time a Muslims can kill another person is in defense, when there's no other option because their own life is a stake. Even if they've done something horrendous, it's still a life. These guys ignore this and do as they please, then use the religion as an excuse EVEN THOUGH WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE RELIGION. They're total dumbfu*ks who should be taught their religion, they think that because they were born into the religion, they're instantly Muslim =.= *headdesk*

• 9 years ago

I guess it's their way of execution. You can try Google information.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.