what is an exercise and diet plan i could use to lose a few pounds and get more toned?

i dunno what to start with! i'm 13 a girl 5'5 and 125 pounds. i want to be more toned and not jiggly and i also want a flat stomach! what can i do to achieve this while still eating foods that have actual taste! i don't want to go on a diet that you can only eat a certain thing everyday. i want to allow myself to brownies or french fries every once in a while you know! so what exercise and diet plan can i do so i can achieve my goal? DO NOT give me a website! just tell me what i can do from most of your personal experience!

well if your really up to it you should start by going on walks for about 30 min probably every other day if that doesn't work you should go every day if that doesn't do it power walked everyday for 30 min this will tone and for a flat stomach you may try to snack on almonds, ask your parent or guardian to use olive oil when cooking, eating more different kinds of berries like strawberries and blueberries, eating eggs, eating whole grains, green veggies, yogurt, and avocados. know though that your replacing other eating habits with these eating habits. that should help and if you want to keep it that way try eating healthy and staying active

Source(s): i'm same age same heighth and have lost 45 lbs by myself

I hope you're not doing this to lose weight, because you're a perfectly healthy weight for your height! You can just do a lot of core work, like push ups and sit ups, and try some weights--they'll work magic for toning your arms and shoulders. You could try lifting 3 lbs in each hand to add just a little but not too much resistance (unless you're already familiar with weights, then lift 5 lbs per hand.)

Good luck!

Source(s): Personal experience :)

The key is moderation! Eat one cookie, not 6. Stay fairly active, go for walks. Also, colon cleanse is good for EVERYONES body! Helps rid you of toxins and you'll lose a few pounds.