what should i do with my room?!?

I've finally decided that i need to redo my room! I'm almost 18 and I want to repaint my room!

I'm not sure though what colour to do or how i should design everything because i want to move things around!

i like dance and travelling i'm a bit of a girly girl but i also love going to the cottage and going fishing and i love music and fashion and things like that!

one corner of my room has 2 doors so i cant use the very corner and one wall has a sliding door to the back porch!

so what colour should i paint or design? and any furniture ideas? also i want to paint my ceiling what colour should i do!?! thanks for any help!!! :)

Favorite Answer

I suggest a soft pink and green room. that brings in both elements of girly and outdoorsy. But since you are 18 it should be a bit more mature like this:

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?GrpTyp=ENS&It...

as for the travel element, maybe put up some decals of the eiffel tower or something along those lines.

Source(s): jc penneyssssss

i would say paint it your favorite color, with some dance posters:b

How can we help we don't even know you lol