I'm 27 trying to conceive I had unprotected sex the day before my period came & the last day can I get prego?

also My period never lasts for 5 days 4 the most well these last 2 days which now makes this period 5 days it has been basically spotting very light in coloring I had unprotected sex yesterday so if u can give me advice please do!!

Favorite Answer

Actually there have been reports of women concieving during their period! Women with shorter cycles actually might ovulate later than usual and i have decidual bleeding which is period like bleeding when i would norm ally have a period due to hormones being out of whack. In decidual bleeding you shed only small pieces of your uterine lining like pinky fingernail size not the whole thing women who claim you can spot your periods are full of sh*t! Look up decidual bleeding there's lots of info on it. I spot the size of a quarter on a liner every 2 hrs. for three days stop for 24hrs exactly and spot for 6 more hrs. Everytime it's like clock owrk did this with my daughter and doing it this pregnancy 15wk from LMP ultrasound scheduled! My normal period is heavy and 6-7 days long! There is no time during a womans cycle in which the risk of pregnancy is absent.

Source(s): Experience

I don't understand your question. But if you are trying to conceive having sex near your period will not help you. The best days for you to be having sex in order to get pregnant are the day before you ovulate and the day you ovulate. Most people ovulate 12 to 16 days (14 being the average) before their next period.

If you are wanting to know when you ovulate (cuz it varies for everyone) i suggest using the ovulation test strips. I used them last month and was able to conceive my first try. I am now 5 weeks pregnant.

• Connie

You can not get pregnant the day or two before your period or the day after. Blood is bleeding out of you, this means the uterus lining is shedding, How can an egg implant it's self? It can't. This is why ovulation 10-14 days after your first day period is when you have sex and try for a pregnancy.

properly i propose i think it might desire to be achieveable yet in many circumstances u cant attempt that quickly so its additionally achieveable u have been given a pretend beneficial. my suggestion may well be set up an appt with ur gyno and enable them to understand of ur concerns. possibly ask for a blood attempt which will for beneficial enable u understand if u are. if u dont wanna do this merely wait til the day after ur era is meant to return and then attempt if that attempt exhibits a great then greater effective than in all probability u are pregnant.. solid success sweetie and if u are pregnant congrats.