Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Think my girlfriend cheated.. shes offering to pay for a lie detector test?

she even scheduled an appointment at this lie detector test in los angeles right in front of me that charges like 200 dollars.(shes not poor). shes seriosly willing to take it. is she legit or is this a bluff?

Considering it's almost impossible to cheat a lie detector, and it would be so embarrasing for any woman to take a lie detector test, from a woman's perspective I can't imagine that she is bluffing. If she were bluffing she would never offer to take a lie detector

Honestly if you don't trust her, whether she cheated or not, you should not be together. If she cheated then dump her. If she didn't cheat but you can't trust her, then the relationship is doomed anyway and the trust is never going to be there. Even if she passes, I can guarantee something will happen in a few months that makes you believe she is cheating on you again even if she isn't

No matter what the test says the relationship is over. If she cheated, then you'll dump her. If she didn't cheat, then she'll dump you for not trusting her. It's a lose-lose situation no matter what the results are

You should not be in a relationship if there is no trust. This is just a gf, not your wife. If you already have trust issues while you are only dating, it's never going to get any better

Depends on if you are accusing her of cheating or not.

It could be both.

If she is true to you,she has nothing to lose by taking the test.

If she has cheated,she may be gambling you won't make her take the test.

You lose in the end either way,trust is essential in a relationship.

If she takes the test and passes,she may feel you do not trust her and if she decides not to take the test,you may keep wondering if she is cheating on you or not.

There is no such thing as a lie detector.

The machines respond to minute changes in the body.

The body language method relies on things a person may do when answering a question.

Either way,they are still "just guessing".

I do not know if she is honest, but I think when a couple gets these extreme situations is an indication that many things are very bad in the relationship.

I think the best option is not a lie detector test but the honesty of both that the relationship going anywhere, and you must be separated, because this time is the lie detector test, then what follows.

Hi Tom, she obviously thinks her word is not good enough for you (as it should be). Regardless of the results of a lie detector test (my goodness, what a drama) you either trust her or you don't.

You two sound like you have some issues. Move on. This relationship is a losing battle. You sound like you can't make her happy, anyway. Meet someone else. You'll be happier in the long run.

• B.B

Could be a bluff maybe if she offer to pay for it she'll think ull cave. Just stick to ur guns

As a female, I'm telling you (in case you haven't noticed) WOMEN ARE B I T C H E S. She's probably legit, and just waiting to prove you wrong. We all do it :)

That's a good question I hope you get some valuable answers

• candis

It's actually good

why do you think your girlfriend cheated on you?

explain the reason, from the information you've given all we can say is, learn to trust your girl friend