I had sex with my friends dog?

We got really drunk one night and I ended up trying to have sex with his dog, I think I managed it and now I feel physically sick and I am extremely worried if I am insane...

I'm not a troll and don't joke about this, this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

Favorite Answer

OMG

If your not a troll then you definitely need to rethink things! Seriously many things have holes does not mean they should be penetrated! Don't know why it would be put in this category cuz its not LGBT. Define lines between right & wrong an animal is not able to consent, Anything, animal or person that can't consent (due to age) is off limits! They have those suction men masturbator things you should consider if your not a troll try that!

Thats just wrong, boundaries!

Humans are animals.Animals will always have sex with other animals. We are on a planet travelling through space at 327,000 km an hr and humans have only been on this Planet for 3 minuets in the 12 month evolutionary calendar .What is a law and who makes it ? Humans don t make any laws, nature governs everything and govern s when we will all die.Nature doesn t care if you have sex with a dog, neither does the universe. Do what you want. Nature doesn t punish you for having sex with animals apart from getting a disease but that s your friends own risk. Did you friend put a condom on the dog ? Who cares.

actually your not insane, there are people who actually do this kind of stuff on a natural basis, both male and women, just dont get drunk, people do stupids things.

http://www.zootube365.com/dog-sex/amazing-dog-sex/...

heres a link, for some people its natural

Look up zoophilia. People actually do it. But its very dangerous so I think u might need to visit a doctor if u don't want any infections

That's beastiality and rape as you did not get the dog's consent. There's another thing to add to your list. Watch your drink next time.

• Well you were drunk so i wouldn't say that your are insane..

LmFas but you are pretty sick =D

I would say go to the doctor and check yourself lol.

(Wasnt it a female dog?)

=D

sounds to me like you got some puppers growing in you you should see a obgyn to get your belly checked for doggos since you fuckered a doggo i think you need to see some people to talk about you issues with emotions since you have to ****** doggers instead of ppl :D hope this heps babe

Someone should record your stupid behind, so you can stop because of the humiliation. You're either plain stupid or mentally ill. Either way, you need to see a doctor asap.

Source(s): Common Sense

You're not insane, but you should probably control your drinking if it worries you so much.

It's all good.