Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

This Aquarius boy asked me to homecoming..?

i'm an aquarius girl and well we've been friends for a couple months, i'd say we're pretty much best friends. and he asked me to homecoming, we talk a lot, hang out sometimes, when he sees me in the hallway smiles at me, he also helps me when i need a friend and gives out great advice, we always make each other laugh... He has never had a girlfriend so do u think i have a chance with him since he's gotten this far with me so far? do u think he likes me? should i kiss him at the dance or do u think he'll be scared??

• Ava

He might be asking you more as a friend, than anything else. As an Aquarius yourself, you'd understand that for him to ask you means he likes you, is comfortable with you & enjoys conversing with you. It all starts with friendship, so don't over think it, be yourself & see what happens. If you push for too much too soon, you know you'll push him away. Aquarius are tricky with dating, so it may be a good sign, or he might just change his mind out of the blue. Please don't plan on kissing him, if the right moment happens, you two will kiss. If you do it just for the sake of it, oh how awkward. Just be patient & see how it goes.

Source(s): Aquarius female
  • Dan

i think i posted this before aquarians tend to be more into friendships than romance. That's not necessarily bad because the word friend takes on a whole new meaning to us. I think he does like you (why would he ask you to homecoming if he didn't?) i'd actually let him make the move on the kiss, because then you know he's comfortable with it, aquarians are awkward when it comes to romance especially when young. Don't be hurt if he doesn't, just go enjoy yourself, i'm sure you'll have a good time.

Source(s): aquarius sun, mercury, mars

Go for it, and do whatever floats your boat! ;)

Gemini sun, Scorpio moon