should i get dead rising 2 or resident evil gold edition?

i just sold all my ps2 and all the stuff i got 400 dollars so im trying to get a zombie game

Favorite Answer

Dead Rising 2 is good. Very good, in fact. I felt like I needed to get that out right away. See, a few weeks ago I previewed the first two days of the game, and I found a title that was chugging in spots, suffering from really long loads, and generally not performing like a game that was about to come out.

f

lifeless increasing 2 is solid. very solid, in certainty. I felt like i needed to get that out good away. See, some weeks in the past I previewed the 1st 2 days of the sport, and that i got here upon a call that became chugging in spots, plagued by quite long plenty, and usually not appearing like a game that became approximately to return out.

resident evil gold its flamin awesome mate plus its jus so kool ~love kay-kay-boo~