why am i having baby fever ?

ever since i was in this relationship with this older guy i have just been having baby fever . i constantly look at my tummy seeing how pretty i wold look with a baby. i no its no walk in the park but i feel as if i am ready for it. i always feel like im having pregnancy symptoms but i think im just paranoid about this whole thing. my tummy hurts as if im with chile, i get so emotionally all the time especially when i seen my friends huge tummy . why do i want to have a baby so bad and i know the consequences of a child ??

It's hormones. Your body, physically, is ready for a baby, and most women want a baby at some point in our lives. We're built that way.

But, like the first poster said, use your head. If we all just followed our emotions, there would be many more rapes and murders and whatnot. A baby is not good for you right now. You said you know this. It's hard to ignore, but you have to do it and not get pregnant just cause you feel like it right now.

Source(s): I know it's hard. Do what you KNOW is right.

Hormones.

Try, for once, to use your head instead of your uterus.

You have no idea how hard it is, and judging from your "post" you are not really ready.

Think it over and don't do it just to prove you can.

It is not about you anymore and they don't stay "cute and little" very long.

What are you going to do the first day of school?

The first fight?

The first lie to you?

The first time she comes home and says she is pregnant?

How are you going to pay for all of this?

He is just with you to be with a hot young girl, not a mommy.