What is the web site for Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus support group?

I was would like to hear how others are dealing with this condition.

Favorite Answer

There are two really good sources for information on NPH - normal pressure hydrocephalus:

www.LifeNPH.com

www.hydroassoc.org

Hydrocephalus Association

i was diagnosed with NPH in august of 2008.i had the triad of symptoms,the gait disturbaence,sticky feet,urinary incontinence,mind blowing headaches from the pressure of my brain swelling inside my skull.I had my neurosurgeon,Dr.Michael Goodman at Sacred Heart hospital here in pensacola,fl,install my VP shunt in november of 08.I have had some adjustments to my shunt,no revisions as of yet,but this is a lifelong disease.I have had some success with the NPH group here on yahoo,these are informed and caring folks,so you can do no wrong in checking it out.for further info,i was 51 at the time of being diagnosed.Living with the shunt isnt an easy process.but death was my alternative,so id say im better off.

What ever you do dont act on it! The bible tells you to no longer to combat temptation yet run from it! that's like eating junk food, it tastes so solid yet then you definately seem up you benefit weight. you will possibly be able to might desire to make pals who dont cheat and likewise get a interest. Idle time isn't solid. Play viedogames or artwork on a automobile. Create youtube vids! Do all of it lol.

Source(s): Google (my best friend in the whole world when it comes to my research projects)