Me and my boyfriend tried to have sex but it hurt too much?

So me and my boyfriend tried having sex last night for the first time. To be fair im a very small person and he's fairly big. He's fingered me a lot which has streched me a bit. But last night, he could only get the tip in, because it really did hurt too much, felt like i was being ripped open. He fingered me before and licked me out twice but i really couldnt stand the pain. Any tips or positions that are good? And would lube help a lot next time?

• Austin
    Favorite Answer

If I were you I'd just try to get over it quickly. The lube with help with the initial getting in part but probably won't make it less painful. Idk if they make numbing lube they probably do since they make numbing mouth wash, but anyways they make numbing gel and that might help.

Havr him do it very fast the faster its done the less pain it you ferl or you might not feel any so your lucky some girls cry after it but i dont think you will you could try see the doctors they could give u sn anasthetic while your boyfriend does it you wont feel anythinv tbh and wen you wake up you might be a little sore for one or two days might. Trust me first time it hurts boys a lot more the tip of the penis is very sensetive and its like pushing it against a wall that does hurt a lot you might not know how it feels but trust me it hurts a lot more.

Ive not been in the same situation.. But the first time i had sex with my girlfriend, she bled. She hadnt had sex for a while and it hurt her too..

All i can say is, fight through the pain!! it may hurt for the first time or 2, but believe me its worth it :)

Become a nun!!

go slow