Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

Are 30% of the kids in your school overweight...?

I thought that's the average, but in my school, it's more like 10%....

• Favorite Answer

nah, not really. most of the girls in my high school are slim/skinny because they want to be like the models in the fashion magazines they read. the guys aren't overweight, they have nice bodies :P

mmm, I run 10 kilometers in an hour so my condition is fine. I'm pretty strong and fit etc. I do 70 push ups and all that jaz.(hell I have a 6-pack)

Yet I think I can be labeled as overweight(5.2 guy at 120-130 pounds). Though working in construction a lot means some of it might be muscle.

Plan to start working out soon so I'll go to 180 pounds eventually...pure muscle though.

Weight ain't everything on how healthy a person is.

I should stop eating so much. :p.

It's probably like 15% at my school. Not a lot of people are overweight. Either you're skinny or average.

It seems like over 30% in my school. Most of the kids here eat SO flipping much. Im super skinny and I feel so small compared to everybody else when im actually average weight.

My school has 2000 people in, I'd say around 7%.. I'm English, not that many people are overweight in my school. But then again in middle school it was like 35%.

No. There's about 1,200 kids in my school and only about ten kids who are "extremely" overweight. There are quite a few who are borderline, and it's hard to tell if they're overweight or not (I'm one of the borderline, but my BMI says I'm overweight, but I carry my weight pretty well :b).

Theres ALOT of overweight people here. Probably more than 30

None of the kids in my school are overweight actually.

Source(s): Private school.

i know this is gonna sound weird but 0% theres really no overweight people

edit:

is it so hard to believe that people in my school dont eat at mcdonalds everyday :D there are no overweight people in my school, im in a small-ish private school and there is no more than 17 people in each class so we know literally everyone in the school

I have no idea I don't really notice over weight people I just walk to class and that's that. Plus my school is too big for me to care.