Do you think i could model?

I am 15 and am 5'9" tall and would really love to give modelling a go... (may be complete no go but i'll survive) I have strawberry blonde/ginger hair and blue eyes and quite fair My measurements are 33-25-33.5. Also I am pretty thick skinned and very determined so i don't get offended too easily :) Here are some pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66261758@N02/

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you are very pretty, but you have to start since now, meeting people in the business and all, to get your face out there build a network of contacts and you might get started already doing modeling for companies that model clothing for teens, at the end of the day is only up to you not what anyone tells you if you want to do it then go for it, you have the face and body for it

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, your making posy faces in almost every photo. In the photos your face is relaxed it doesn't seem like the kind of face most would go for-like there is nothing special about it. You don't seem to have the body for it either- a bit too average. But who knows, maybe I'll see you at a modeling job sometime.

Source(s): Actual Model
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yah

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nice Im keeping that pic for later

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

probably not the modeling world is really hard

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think so

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yeah probably.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ur gorg

• Anonymous
    9 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.