Awkward hook up..what should i do ?

We're both juniors in high school and my friend wanted to set us up so we started talking for about a week and then on Friday night he was really drunk and I was high and we hooked up (just made out) and it was just like bad because I kept laughing and he was getting head spins plus I can say some bitchy things when I'm high, I don't remember if I did though

When I got home I texted him saying sorry and he said that he was sorry and that was really the whole conversation... then when i saw him out last night he was like said hi and gave me a hug and then he was like sorry about last night..

He seens like a really nice guy and I want to keep talking to him so should I hit him up on like tuesday and start a conversation then tell him that we should hook up again sometime when we're both sober?

If you really like him you should tell him that you guys should get together again (but not hook up)