Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

He even met my parents for dinner??! now DISAPPEARED?! HELPPP?

Ive been dating this guy for about 3 months then when his mom got breast cancer he said he wants to take this slow and not label our relationship. When i first met him he said he just got out of an 8 YEAR relationship and we talked he asked me to go to vegas i said no and he dissapeared for 4 weeks! Then he came back and he reallly showed that he liked me he would always call me and tell me sweet things like ive never felt this way in a long time since highschool he feels like he has a crush and gets butterflies!!

He talk to his ex he has been with for 8 years and shes a nurse he said she helps him out.wHEN SHE WOULD CALL HE WOULD GO OUTSIDE TO TALK AND TOLD ME HE WOULD ALWAYS HAVE HER IN HIS LIFE AND IF ONE DAY I WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH HER ETCC His mom is doing better now and everytime we hangout i ask him where this is heading he said to not label it and we are both happy.

I went to his house and tthe portrait of him and his ex was up and i got mad about it and he said he has nothing to do with it she randomly goes to his house cooks and cleans and that he doesnt like her she cant give him what he wants.. he also said his ex ****** him up before he was a normal guy

I got mad at him about our relationship and he said he alrady told me he has alot going on right now and if i cant understand that then he doesnt know what else to say ...when i wasnt going to talk to him he would call me and want to take me out but the thing is when we were dating i saw him alot and he would call and now i wont hear from him for a week then he would call on like a friday or a saturday to see him and take me out...he acts warm then turns cold suddenly ...

He said he needed to know if he was making the right decision picking me and i told him yes and he said he would breakup with his ex for good even though they werent together and he said monday then tuesday then friday and made it longer and told me he just feels bad and doesnt want her to cry....then he tells me he told her about me but do you think hes lying??

i HUNG OUT WITH HIM 3 DAYS IN A ROW AND SENT HIM A TEXT SAYING I MISS HIM AND HE DISSAPEARED ON ME IT HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS I WROTE HIM TO NEVER CALL ME AGAIN I STILL HAVENT HEARD BUT DO YOU THINK HELL COME BACK?? BECAUSE HE HASNT GIVEN ME AN ANSWER **HE ALSO TOLD ME THERES ALOT OF THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME.

dO YOU THINK HES BACK WITH HER WHEN HIS MOM GOT BREAST CANCER HE TOLD ME HE THOUGHT I DIDNT CARE AND NEEDS A DIFF LOVE HIS EX HELPS HIM DO YOU THINK HIS FEELINGS GREW BACK??HE WANTED TO MARRY ME?? AND WHY DID HE SAY I CAN TALK TO HER ON THE PHONE IS HE LYING ??? he was engaged to her aas well before

****HE EVEN PUT ME ON HIS PHONE PLAN UNNDER HIS NAME!! AND I TOLD HIM AT FIRST I WONT TALK TO YOU ANYMORE HE SAID ILL ALWAYS BE IN HIS HEART BUT THEN WE TALKED AGAIN AND I SAID THE SAME THING BUT HES DISSAPEARED WILL HE COME BACK??? He even met my parents we went to dinner!

He;s playing mind games with you. Regardless to the detrimental condition his mother is in, he wants his cake and eat it too. He doesnt know what he wants and the best thing you can do is leave him alone to protect you. It will hurt and it will sting but you just got into this relationship and you are already faced with a lot of drama: ex girlfriend, him not making you confident in a realtionship, him dropping off the face of the earth.

He probably will need space, but he has a lot of baggage. Go to http://www.baggagereclaim.com/ it;s a site that I swear by when I am getting into bad relationships. This sounds like trouble already.