Can't Eat After Breaking Up?

My boyfriend cheated on me before breaking up with me, and was rather cruel and harsh with the break up. i haven't been able to eat. i can sleep fine, but eating is a huge problem. i feel like every time i swallow I'm about to throw up, and when i don't eat i feel terrible.

any ideas on how i should cope through this and what to eat? recipes would be helpful as well, if you don't mind, since I'm a terrible cook.

Favorite Answer

Oh poor sweetie, stress is making you feel sick and not want to eat when you eat. Give it a while and you will be able to eat again. You don't absolutely need to eat RIGHT now, you will be able to eat soon.Try buying some Kava kava, Valerian, or GABA (an amino acid to help with stress) at your health food store (They really can work with no side effects what so ever). Also hot tea will help you feel better, especially ones like Green tea and Herbal. That's really hard, I hope you feel better soon.

Ah, poor dear, I'll bet the Stupid Heartbreaker JERK eats just fine! Don't let him win. The best revenge is to thrive. Try some instant noodles.