Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 9 years ago

how do i manage my breasts?

i am 12 and i have big breasts. they are 34a but for me it is big because they are bigger than my moms and no one in my family has ever had big breasts. i am also super skinny and you can literally see ribs through my skin. i am also a vegetarian. i am a dancer who dances 3-4 hours a week. i think fat is only going to my breasts because they are big now and (this is embarassing) the "part at the end" is well...puffy not thin like its supposed too. i don't think i was supposed to start until i was 13 or 14. PLEASE HELP!!!! because my mom won't.

Favorite Answer

I dont really think 34 a is that big. if you're saying that they look big compared to your skinny body and you feel uncomfortable with that, try wearing your bra on the tightest fitting or try not to wear things like strappy vest tops or crop tops as this will just point out your breasts. when you go dancing, if you dont have a set uniform, wear thin T-shirts or long sleeved tops.

hope i helped :)

Breastfeeding has been the hardest thing I have ever done. Not everyone has an easy time breastfeeding. I had latching problems at the beginning, poor weight gain, my milk almost dried up because I have hyperthyriodism, and my baby has had 3-4 nursing strikes where she wouldn't eat for days. So yes, I am very surpised we have made it this long. She is 6 months old and has never had a bottle. I am sure formula feeding would have been easier. Sometimes I wish I would of just formula fed her. But I am glad (and surprised) that we have been able to stick it out. Not everyone CAN manage to breastfeed. I know at any second, my thyroid could go out of wack and my milk dry up. It has almost happened before and my baby quit gaining weight and having wet diapers. So if I had to, my baby would get formula and I have NO problem with that. Oh and I have also had mastitis 3 times with 104 fevers.

The part at the end is your nipple. Nipples get puffy. I honestly don't remember the last time I had "thin" nipples, maybe when I was 9? And don't worry, your boobs aren't big. I'm a 32C and mine still aren't big. I don't understand what you mean by "manage". Just get measured by someone at Macys or something and find your actual bra size (Incase your boobs have grown since the last time you got measured, seeing as you're probably going through puberty) and get a decent bra and wear sports bras for while you're dancing.

And honestly, you can start puberty at any time. In fourth grade a girl came up to me and said she could see my nipples through my shirt, so that was probably when my nipples/breasts started changing.

Your mom probably thinks you're overreacting.

Don't worry, they just seem big because you are just beginning to sprout. wear very fitted and comforable bras. do not go without a bra, and always support them. They will begin to feel more normal to you in the next 6-12 months. smile...u got boobage :)

Source(s): Me, 36 D's since freshman year

Lol im 36 B and thats small. 34a is like antbites.

wait 34a...i think you've made a mistake that's SUPER small :o but you should get a good bra to support them ^^

lol i think u have the wrong size because 34a is basically nothing.

and i dont exactly understand what ur asking.. dont try to make them smaller, lots of girls would love to make theirs larger. and ik at 12, i didnt really like them myself. but i eventually wanted them to get bigger and bigger lol. so be thankful for wat u got because ull love them in the future

34 A is super duper SMALL.

Im a 32A and thats Tiny. :(

i want big boobs.

34a is small as hell dumbass