HP versus Compaq laptop?

So my LCD wire on my HP laptop came loose right after my warranty ran out, and while I was at the store I looked at different types on laptops, I found more or less the exact laptop as a Compaq for almost 400 dollars cheaper than my HP as well as over a hundred dollars cheaper than to get my HP laptop fixed. I would like some Pros and Cons of Compaq laptops? Or if you have one and like it tell me why

okay i'll rephrase lol, the difference between the compaq and the HP g-series notebook

Favorite Answer

Compaq is made by HP...i have a HP Compaq laptop:P

• Frost

my laptop was bought over 2 years ago, its HP. my little bros laptop was bought about a year ago, its campaq. his keyboard is different and hard to get use to. i have more keys than he does and its easier to use. aside from that, i do think his webcam and mic are slightly better by about 5% i never checked the software or additional hardwares but my is a "business" laptop which is made to run softwares with lots of scripts. so playing games on my HP is useless but i still do it. as for his, i think its much for new laptop users cus its very basic and easy to use.

you should go to your local store and try them out. ask the workers which they would choose for your purpose.

• smoak

with out the easily COA for the coolest version of domicile windows you have put in, the reproduction isn't criminal. so as long using fact the disc comes with the COA, you would be effective. with out the COA you wont have the biggest mandatory to place in it.