Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How do I get to be filthy rich?

I just want about 100 million dollars. How do I get this money and how long will it take. Thanks.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Brain
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Create a product someone wants to buy

• 9 years ago

So you want to get rich well... rickrolling is an Internet meme involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up". The meme is a bait and switch; a person provides a hyperlink seemingly relevant to the topic at hand, but actually leads to Astley's video. The link can be masked or obfuscated in some manner so that the user cannot determine the true destination of the link without clicking. Persons led to the music video are said to have been rickrolled. Rickrolling extended beyond web links to playing the video or song disruptively in other situations, including public places, like a surprise appearance of Astley himself in the 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. a televised event with tens of millions of viewers.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Start a business that people will want to spend their money on.

For example, Im going to India to do business because they are getting richer which means more spending, and they are a HUGE market. That means huge potential.

For example, I heard that everyday in India 600,000 people sign up for cell phone plans for the first time.

Plus Labour and supplies are cheap.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Get enough money to buy enough politicians to pass a law that gives you a no bid contract for a billion dollars and you are set.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Win the lottery.

Or become a CEO of a big company.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Find something there's a demand for and that you do well and provide the service. It might take longer than you'd like.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Keep buying those lottery tickets.

• Move to Mexico and start your own drug cartel.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sell your soul

• 9 years ago

You work hard, very hard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.