I am learning Japanese and I don't want to lose my enthusiasm. So can someone tell me the pros of Japanese?

I am learning Japanese by myself. And I am in the N4 level. But all those Kanjis and counters try to make me give up. But I want to go on with this.Please help

Favorite Answer

:/

If you want to give up, give up. You don't need to force yourself to do the language. If you want US to tell you why to learn it then it's obviously not the language for you. Do something else.

Btw, "the kanjis and counters don't make you give up." YOU MAKE YOU GIVE UP. If you tell yourself you can't do it, then you can't do it. If you tell yourself you can, then you can.

You should be able to find out for yourself what you like about Japanese. Not us.

• Erika

Cannot examine on account that each belong in special races and every has its possess certain elements. Better to examine two nationalities sharing the identical race ... like Chinese and Taiwanese, Indian and Bangladeshi, Malaysians, Thais, Indonesians and Filipinos, and many others