Is it easier to get a job in law / law enforcement or in medical field?

Currently a Junior in High School, and I was looking into college majors. I enjoy learning about law so I figured that a future job as a lawyer or police officer would be perfect, however I was told that it is hard to find jobs in law. My family encourages me to go into the medical field as a nurse as it pays well and it is very easy to find a job as one. My sister is a nurse and I do see how much money she makes and how quickly she was able to find a job, but is it true that it is hard to find jobs in law / law enforcement?

• smoak

A scientific interest is often worth pondering, from nurses and professionals appropriate right down to well being facility cleansing crews. The source interior the container under has some magnificent preparation on signing as much as this maximum suitable line of artwork. My brother have been given some magnificent the help of there formerly getting a job as a scientific admin assistant.

Well it is very hard to find a job in law enforcement cause everyone's cutting the amount of cops they have. But it's not that hard to find a job in law, all you have to do is look around and even if you can't get hired by a firm you can venture out on your own.

NO it is not easy at all as you have five steps to take in order for them to know your healthy for the job and career and where abouts for school is not nor never really close to home and will need to take two tests in order to pass threw and a 30.00 co pay for apps. and so much more look it up in google.com. Try the suggestions below or type a new query above.

Source(s): floridastate.com