Teens that play Sims 3?

When you play, does your sims look like it do exactly on the commercial? Nice and sharp? When I play my sims and neighborhood is slightly blurry. And don't look like nothing the commercial advertised. And when you get to a lot it's empty, but take about 30 seconds for everything to load I'm really upset. Im thinking about going back to sims 2

Can you help?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If you go into settings you can change the quality of the graphics. But no, it's not always completely and totally clear for me.

I don't like the Sims 3. It actually stopped working for me, but before that it took forever to load everything. I like the Sims 2 WAYYYY better.

Im pretty sure its your computer for the blurry screen.

About the loading, it might be the amount of stuff you have on the computer? I really dont know.

My friend that has sims 2 has the whole collection plus all her other things on her computer, making it super slow.

Source(s): Seventeen, OBSESSEDDDD with sims!

Your computer probably has a bad graphics (or video) card, that's why it's a tad blurry. On my old laptop I had Sims 3 on it and it did what yours did. When I got my new one it is very sharp and clear.

Source(s): Sims 3 Expert. >:D
  • >:(

It's definitely your computer.

I'm not good with technology, but maybe find someone who knows about that stuff and ask if there's anything they can upgrade or install in the computer to help it work and load the game better?

I have it on my mac and it works perfectly, I also had it on my old desktop (It was an HP something) and it worked well also.

like the other people said your computer has bad graphics my sims look great. except i dont like sims 3 and play sims 2 but its your choice :) have fun

I am a huge Sims fanatic and the graphics are clear on my Macbook. Are you sure your computer satisfies the system requirements?

It's your computer. The graphics or some other vital part to play isn't good enough.