Im asian and i have tan skin how do i lighten it?

Before my skin was all white and pearly =D, but after a while i went out side an stuff now i'm tan. Any tips to have that skin again ?

By the way the 2 question is why don't the oatmeal mask work? I tried it yesterday ,but i dont see ANY difference ?!

Favorite Answer

Don't. Any skin lightening creams are very bad for you. They include known carcinogens (they cause cancer). As it's a tan, it'll fade as your skin replenishes, so just wait, and you'll be back to pale.

• Miaka

You wear sun block when you go outside and protective clothing. A low spf sun block won't work. You need around spf 60 or more for you not to get any color. Also what did you want the mask to do? The only thing that is good for is soothing inflammation.

Why is my question? Americans want to have darker skin, and you want to have lighter skin....Just be happy with yourself. I am a pale mofo...and I wish I had a tan, but I am good knowing that I have red hair and freckles and the sun is not my friend. Be happy with your self. If your not, then your skin tone isn't really the problem, and it wont solve it either.