How come people don't see the beauty of life?

It's not like a have a perfect life or something, but it's too weird for me to see everyone nagging about their "petty" lives, how much problems they have, why can't they just open their eyes and be happy to be alive?

When I'm sad, I'm happy for being able to be sad, and to experience problems aswell as the good things happening.

To those of you who can't understand that, try.

Favorite Answer

People just think that the world should revolv around them but it doesnot do that it is about everyone not them that is the problem they don't exept life as it is

I totally agree, I often think to myself about the human race, how much everyone takes life for granted, I guess it's just the norm of the selfish society we live in.

We're brainwashed by television and video games. Plus there's jealousy and needs and greed. Alot of people can't see what's really important.