Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

why did my boyfriend get fast heart beat,shaky and dizzy after sex?

tonight me and my bf had sex in the bathroom, i was sat on a chair and when we finished he was shaky with a fast heart beat and slightly dizzy what does this mean ? it has never happened before

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He just really enjoyed it and had a really strong orgasm that, it's happened to me once before.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He is probaly not drinking enough water it happened to me to

tell him to drink pleny of water minumum around 10 glasses a day or a little more if he's active as in plays sports exercises etc

Did he take any pills for sex? sometimes those can be the problem

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

How long is long? Like an hour? Girl that's amazing!!!! Normally people complain there man doesn't take long enough!!! but hey to each is own, right? The best way to make him come quick is to **** with his mind. Scream things like yeah baby just like that oooooh ah ah ah you feel so good!!! Ah Papi papi!! Just talk **** but talk real sexy and loud and with conviction and trust me he'll come. This will also turn you on as well!!! I hope this helps!!!

• 9 years ago

Real steamy bathroom after a bath? He got overheated, possibly on the way to exertional heat stroke. If it happens again under normal conditions it should be reported to his doctor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

because sex raises the blood pressure. he needs to go slower the next time.

• 9 years ago

he can't understand what he just did

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ameture

or heart attack

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.