Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Would guys like me?????

I'm popular at school, like, knowing people-wise. I'm in 8th grade, and I'll be 14 in October.

I have pale-ish tan-ish skin, full lips, and blue-grey eyes.

My hair is long, straight usually, and dirty blonde with black/dark brown underneath.

I'm 5'6", and 100-105 lbs.

My friends say I'm fun and hilarious when I want to be. I love sports (volleyball, basketball, etc.) I'm down to earth, and I'm adventurous. I love music, and according to my friends and family, I have a really good singing voice. I play guitar. I love my family and friends.

Would a guy like someone like me?

Favorite Answer

Alright, what's the catch? From everything you've said you sound like a fantastic person to go out with! Go ahead and give me the bad news.

Going to agree with "Anonymous Teen"'s answer...you just posted all these good qualities about yourself that of course a guy would like. But you need to keep some things in mind:

A.) You're not even in high school yet - who cares if guys like you right now? You have much more important things to worry about then attracting a guy, especially one at that age. All you'll attract are immature boys.

B.) There is not a set model for the kind of girl that guys would automatically like. Every guy has a different kind of girl he likes, so it all depends on what kind of guy you're looking to attract, and what guys find you're looks and personality appealing. One guy may think you're perfect for him, while another would find you absolutely hideous.

C.) You sound like you have a lot of interests - explore them more, enjoy playing sports and music while you can. You'll find that once you have a bf, your attention gets taken away from all these things you love to do and focused more on him.

guys perspective: you sound like an awesome girl! :D everything in moderation. guys dont want a girlfriend who is hot but has no personality. they wand the whole package, looks, personality, sports etc. no matter who u are, there is someone out there for u. if u like basketball for example start talking to guys who enjoy basketball etc. good luck. u are a beautiful, awesome person and don't let anyone tell u otherwise! ;)

Source(s): life

Like others said it seems like you're just looking for people to reinforce how "awesome" you are. My general answer is that everyone is likable by someone. But you're kinda being annoying by bragging about yourself. But I'll let it slide since everyone is annoying in middle school.

Yeah a guy would.

But you sound so skinny. I'm 113 lbs and 5'4 and I'm super skinny.hahaha...maybe just work on your weight and I think you'd be perfect!

No offense but it sounds like you put up this question knowing people would say guys will like you. The way it is written it seems like you are very much aware of your social status (if not full of it). This question doesn't seem like a self confidence issue, it seems like a question you posted just to get nice feedback.

Out of all honesty. Absolutely! I think the boys would find you stunning! Get out there!

Source(s): But never as good as my baby boo...

You put nothing bad?? Are you just fishing for compliments bc obviously someone would like you.

You basicaly just wrote my biography :) yes men love girls like us haha

Duhhh(;