GenoAlmighty asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

2011 Fantasy Hockey Draft Help?

Hey guys, this wednsday is my leagues fantasy hockey draft. I'm probably going to have a 5th or 6th pick overall, so any opinions on who to take? I was thinking Evgeni Malkin, but i don't know if he is going to be reliable right after the injury. Also, number one goalie fantasy wise. Who should I take. And should i maybe take a goalie first overall?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have two pick close together, try getting henrik and daniel sedin, theyll both rack up tons of points

• 9 years ago

I would take a Goalie first round, if not just take a VERY good skater with an overall of 87+

If I was you i Would take a goalie, usually you would have a Good skater in the 2nd round.

But if there are no good goalies, take Malkin.

• Sundin
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Never take a goalie first, take them in the third or fourth round, because Luongo won't get you more points than Ovechkin, Lundqvist won't give you more points than Stamkos.

My Top Ten:

1) Ovechkin

2) Stamkos

3) Malkin

4) Datsyuk

5) Crosby

6) Getzlaf

7) Perry

8) St. Louis

9) Rinne

10) Weber

• 4 years ago

some sleeper alternatives which you will have forgotten approximately are: RW Peter Mueller COL looked like everybody predicted him to look after the commerce C Joe Pavelski SJ will take a number of Marleau's ice time D Michel Del Zotto NYR could be greater suited NHL conditioned this three hundred and sixty 5 days. crimson warm youthful defensemen which you will take very early: Tyler Myers, Drew Doughty, Shea Weber, Duncan Keith suited newcomers this three hundred and sixty 5 days which would be properly worth taking are all defensemen: not one of the forwards will crack the final 40 at their place. D PK Subban MTL D John Carlson WSH D Jamie McBain vehicle

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you take a goalie, I would take Henrik Lundqvist,Tim Thomas, or Carey Price.I would take Price. I would go after Bobby Ryan if you want a player.

• 9 years ago

I got malkin first draft. I would get them most reliable scorer with the most goals first... Or a very good goltender

• 9 years ago

I would take a goalie. Loungo or Lundqvist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.