how can i transfer my facebook friends to my new facebook account ?

i have several e-mail acounts due to forgetting my password. i'm planning on making ONE account that i want to keep for anything i sign up for. in this case, i want to delete my current facebook account and create a new one using a different e-mail. is there anyway i can transfer my friends to my new account ? i really dont want to add them all one by one. i cant even remember all the people i had on there :/ so thanks in advance (:

Favorite Answer

Sorry, but you can't transfer friends from one account to another. You can post your new facebook email as a status so people will add you.

You will have to add them one-by-one but you can friend your old Facebook account and then look at your old friends list while logged into your new account, so you won't forget anyone.

No, you will no longer be able to... besides the undeniable fact that, you are going to be able to alter your facebook password and additionally disable all your facebook apps get admission to. you are going to be able to disable facebook app via go on your privateness placing. on the backside-left side of the privateness placing web page, there are a link 'Edit your settings for making use of apps, video games and internet web content. click on it and do away with the app which you think of it posts on your wall. desire it helped.