about liying sheriff officers?

liying on their police report and in court.

Favorite Answer

The only defense against their lies is proof. It has been said the camera is the new gun. Cops are intimidated and will change their behavior in a second once they know they are being videotaped.

I am sorry for your situation.

You look Mexican, I doubt they lied.

Cops are well known trained liars..

Source(s): I am a retired police officer. I retired as a sergeant, after 29 years, from a very large department, about 12,000 officers. I was a patrol officer for 4 years in a very diverse area. I was a tactical officer in the high rise project areas of my city. We called it vertical patrol in that we walked the the stairways of the high rises most of the time. I did that for 5 years and was promoted by test to detective. I worked violent crime (homicide, sex, officer involved shootings, robbery, kidnapping, serious non property incidents) for 11 years until I was promoted to sergeant. I worked as a street supervisor, a bicycle patrol supervisor and a desk sergeant/watch commander. During my time as a tactical officer and a detective I was a unit representative for the police union. I have a B.A in English and an M.S. in Law Enforcement Administration..